Our selection process allows you to bring out your talent and your passions.
To make you feel at ease and allow you to express yourself at your best, we have thought of a first totally digital and very intuitive selection step: the video interview.
The digital video interview
Do you like the idea of an individual interview where and when you want, through a simple and intuitive selection method? The digital video interview is a first selection step for most of our open positions.
Turn on your PC or smartphone, take your time in the place where you feel most comfortable and answer the questions of our recruiters by recording your answer. Didn't you like the first registration? Don't worry, you will have the option to record a second time!
To access the digital video interview it is necessary to apply for a professional position; if your profile meets the requirements, you will receive an invitation to carry out your video interview.
- Head to "MY PROFILE", enter your data and create your CV.
- Find the vacancy that’s most suited to your needs by searching by keyword or location.
- Send in your application to our recruiters
REMEMBER: Your CV is like your business card. Make sure it’s up to date with your latest experience.
- You can check the status of an application in the “Applications” section of your profile.
- You can get notifications to your inbox to stay in contact with us throughout the process.
REMEMBER: Head to your profile to activate job alerts for positions you are interested in!
- If your profile matches the position you've applied for, we’ll invite you to an interview - either digital or face to face - where you’ll have the chance to showcase your skills and discuss your aspirations.
- If you have any questions: email@example.com
REMEMBER: interviews are very important and being yourself is vital.
- Welcome to the team! Before you start, find out what documentation you need to bring.
- If you have any doubts, please ask your line manager for advice.
REMEMBER: even if your application isn’t successful, you should still keep an eye on opportunities on our site and apply for the ones that interest you.
Before applying for a position make sure you have checked the requirements we are looking for. You will notice that in addition to technical skills we are looking for particular soft skills, for example team player mentality, pro-activity, flexibility, orientation towards reaching goals and solution oriented thinking. We at Intesa Sanpaolo consider these very important transversal skills in working life because they predict future behaviors.
Last updated 15 January 2019 at 11:48:15