The interview is an opportunity to showcase your talent and passion. In order to help you feel at ease and allow you to express yourself freely, we’ve added two additional selection methods: the video interview and recruiting games.
“We’re experimenting with innovative recruitment and selection methods to find new talents.”
Giacomo Castri, Head of Recruitment
Two innovative approaches to selection
Digital video interview
We offer you an innovative interview method. If you have all the requirements, you will receive an invitation to record the video interview. Turn on your PC or smartphone, find a place where you feel comfortable and answer our questions with a video. What if you’re not satisfied with your answer? Record a second one! Once you have successfully passed this step, you can be invited to a personal interview.
Like a challenge and fancy taking part in a selection process that allows you to get a real taste of the position you’re applying for? Sign up for the Intesa Sanpaolo recruiting games! Visit the “Put yourself to the test” page and check out the upcoming dates.
- Head to "MY PROFILE", enter your data and create your CV.
- Find the vacancy that’s most suited to your needs by searching by keyword or location.
- Send in your application to our recruiters
REMEMBER: Your CV is like your business card. Make sure it’s up to date with your latest experience.
- You can check the status of an application in the “Applications” section of your profile.
- You can get notifications to your inbox to stay in contact with us throughout the process.
REMEMBER: Head to your profile to activate job alerts for positions you are interested in!
- If your profile matches the position you've applied for, we’ll invite you to an interview - either digital or face to face - where you’ll have the chance to showcase your skills and discuss your aspirations.
- If you have any questions: email@example.com
REMEMBER: interviews are very important and being yourself is vital.
- Welcome to the team! Before you start, find out what documentation you need to bring.
- If you have any doubts, please ask your line manager for advice.
REMEMBER: even if your application isn’t successful, you should still keep an eye on opportunities on our site and apply for the ones that interest you.
Last updated 15 January 2019 at 11:48:15