Monitoring and Assessment
The Charity Fund pays particular attention to the impact of the initiatives supported and to the effectiveness in the use of the resources made available for the implementation of the financed projects. It is also aware that the Monitoring and Assessment activity, a valuable resource of knowledge and growth for both the donor and the Entity receiving the donations, is burdensome in terms of finance and time. It was therefore decided to put in place a verification process only for particularly large and complex interventions.
Entities submitting project contribution requests to the Fund for an amount equal to or greater than 100,000 euro must provide for external Monitoring and Assessment of the activities and results achieved by one of the university institutions listed below:
- PIN - Servizi Didattici e Scientifici per l'Università di Firenze, ARCO (Action Research for CO-development);
- Università Alma Mater Studiorum di Bologna, AICCON cooperazione │ non profit;
- Università Bocconi, SDA Bocconi School of Management, Health and Non Profit Division;
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore di Milano, ALTIS Alta scuola Impresa e Società;
- Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II, Political Science Department;
- Università degli Studi di Padova - Department of Philosophy, Sociology, Pedagogy and Applied Psychology (FISPPA);
- Università degli Studi di Torino, Department of Political Culture and Society;
- Università degli Studi di Trento, Department of Sociology and Social Research;
- Università La Sapienza di Roma, Department of Law and Economics of Production Activities.
There are no restrictions in choosing the assessment body from the proposed list, and the Monitoring and Assessment service cost will be negotiated directly by the Body that proposes the project and the chosen assessment body. This cost must be included in the project budget  upon submission of the request and will be covered by the Fund for a maximum quota of 50%
It is advisable to contact the assessment body during the drafting of the project, in order to agree in advance on the results and appropriate indicators: before the start of the activity with the identification of the relative baselines and during and at the end of the activities for their verification.
It is possible to request the direct contacts of each assessment body by writing to the email address of the Fund: email@example.com.
 Envisage a dedicated Budget line.
Last updated 14 November 2019 at 15:21:31