Corporate welfare services developed for the Group’s employees to safeguard their well-being and security.
The objectives that Intesa Sanpaolo has set itself can only be attained through a high level of professionalism and the conscious motivation of the people who work at the Bank. Employees are a crucial resource for the growth of our Group because they are the first to bear witness to our values, providing customers with outstanding products and services and maintaining relationships of mutual trust.
The 2018-2021 Business Plan identifies the Group’s employees as key to the further development of the Bank’s business. Thanks to their professionalism, their range of expertise and their growth paths, together with the important technological investments made to ensure they are ready for the digital challenge, the people of Intesa Sanpaolo contribute to ensuring the excellent quality of customer services and the fulfilment of the Plan’s goals.
Employees: our main resource
The 2018-2021 Business Plan identifies its main resource in people, which, together with the extension of digital transformation, makes Intesa Sanpaolo a successful delivery machine.
In particular the Plan identified as fundamental levers the collaboration of people:
- Strongly committed to the success of the Business Plan: through involvement in its definition
- Talented and highly motivated: with the “School of Leaders” initiative, created for managers and future leaders and an International Talent Management and Development Program
- Competent: with an increase of the number of training hours delivered also in digital form
- Flexible: with the activation of smart working for people employed in government functions and with the contract “lavoro misto” ready to be extended
- Well-organised: through the streamlining of the organizational structure and continuity managerial plans activated for apical positions.
Intesa Sanpaolo is committed to training and protecting the people of the Bank through initiatives and tools that increase the well-being of workers and make them feel like they are valuable. In addition to ensuring compliance with existing legislations and regulations, Intesa Sanpaolo pursues the achievement of the highest standards in terms of health and safety, through the implementation of a health and safety management system (HSMS) that meets all requirements of the related international standard OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series), that in 2018 has been extended to all branches.
Last updated 25 March 2020 at 20:48:39