People are our most valuable asset and we will continue to invest in their development
Carlo Messina, Intesa Sanpaolo CEO
At Intesa Sanpaolo we have innovative, shared workspaces, differentiated according to individual or team needs. The workspaces are designed on 6 guiding principles:
- Simplicity: for easy and streamlined organisation
- Efficiency: spaces reorganised according to our working needs
- Sharing: more areas to collaborate and individual workstations
- Transparency: bookings visible between colleagues in the same structure
- Empowerment: to manage common working spaces and tools in a conscious and orderly manner
- Clarity of rules: simple and common directions for using spaces safely and comfortably
Remote Working has always been a working mode adopted by the Group, even before the pandemic.
Considering the new approach to leadership in Intesa Sanpaolo and changes in people's lifestyles, we have reviewed our policies related to working from home and remote work. Find out more in the dedicated section.
You may also be interested in…
Explore the other pages of our career site to not miss new interesting content
Last updated 9 February 2024 at 10:54:05