INTESA SANPAOLO: STRUCTURE OF HEAD OFFICE DEPARTMENTS
Torino, Milano, 11 June 2008 – Intesa Sanpaolo - as envisaged in the organisational development plans - has fine-tuned the configuration of the Governance Areas in which the Head Office Departments are grouped also with a view to aligning the Bank’s Corporate Governance model to the best practices currently establishing internationally.
The Head Office Departments are grouped into 4 areas reporting directly to the Managing Director and CEO and placed under the responsibility of:
● Chief Operating Officer (COO) Francesco Micheli, General Manager:
- Organisation and Security Department, Marco Cesareo,
- Human Resources Department, Marco Vernieri,
- ICT Systems Department, Pier Luigi Curcuruto,
- Operations Department, Maurizio Manzotti,
- Real Estate and Procurement Department, Giulio Bellan;
also reporting to the COO:
- Internal Communication (Andrea Zorzi);
● Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Carlo Messina:
- Treasury Department, Stefano Del Punta,
- Planning and Control Department, Lucia Ariano,
- Administration and Tax Department, Ernesto Riva who has been assigned the office of preparing the Company’s financial reports (pursuant to Law 262/2005);
also reporting to the CFO:
- Investor Relations (Andrea Tamagnini),
- Rating Agencies (Marco Delfrate),
- Research (Gregorio De Felice),
- Active Value Management and Strategies (Nicola Fioravanti),
- Capital Budget and Costs (Andrea Chioatto);
● Chief Lending Officer (CLO) Flavio Venturini:
- Lending Decisions Department, Eugenio Rossetti,
- Loan Recovery Department, Stefano Marchetti;
also reporting to the CLO:
- Data Quality and Rating Specialistic Valuations (Bruno Braghè);
● Chief Risk Officer (CRO) Bruno Picca:
- Compliance Department, Piero Boccassino who has been assigned the office required by Supervisory regulations (Compliance Officer),
- Legal Affairs Department, Elisabetta Lunati,
- Risk Management Department, Davide Alfonsi;
also reporting to the CRO:
- Credit Quality Monitoring (Carlo Bianchi),
- Internal Validation (Maria Louise Arscott).
The Internal Auditing Department, under the responsibility of Renato Dalla Riva, reports exclusively to the Supervisory Board and the Management Board.
The Corporate Affairs Department, under the responsibility of Piero Luongo, reports to the Managing Director and CEO and the Chairman of the Management Board.
The External Relations Department, under the responsibility of Vittorio Meloni, reports to the Managing Director and CEO, the Chairman of the Management Board and the Chairman of the Supervisory Board.
Last updated 11 June 2008 at 20:43