INTESA SANPAOLO: FILING NOTICE
Torino, Milano, 8 April 2011 – Notice is hereby given that today, pursuant to regulations in force, the following documents have been filed with and made available to the public at the Company’s Registered office and at Borsa Italiana S.p.A. as well as made available on the Company’s website group.intesasanpaolo.com:
- reports on the proposals concerning items numbered 1 and 2 on the agenda of the ordinary Shareholders' meeting called for 9-10 May 2011, namely:
1. proposal for allocation of net income for financial year ended 31 December 2010 and dividend distribution;
2. proposal for appointment of independent auditors for financial years 2012-2020;
- reports on the proposals concerning items numbered 1 and 2 on the agenda of the extraordinary Shareholders' meeting called for 9-10 May 2011, namely:
1. amendments to the Articles of Association 7 (Shareholders’ Meeting), 8 (Convocation), 9 (Right to attend and vote in the Shareholders’ Meeting), 11 (Validity of resolutions) and repeal of articles 34 (First appointments) and 37 (Final Provision) to be implemented in accordance with shareholders’ rights and related party transactions legislations for updating needs; following and related resolutions;
2. proposal for a capital increase for consideration, pursuant to article 2441 of the Civil Code, first, second and third paragraphs; following and related resolutions.
This communication does not constitute an offer or an invitation to subscribe for or purchase any securities. The securities referred to herein have not been registered and will not be registered in the United States under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), or in Australia, Canada or Japan or any other jurisdiction where such an offer or solicitation would require the approval of local authorities or otherwise be unlawful. The securities may not be offered or sold in the United States or to U.S. persons unless such securities are registered under the Securities Act, or an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act is available.
Last updated 8 April 2011 at 20:23