The 2023 Institutional Investor ranking, which takes into account both the votes of institutional investors and financial analysts, confirms Intesa Sanpaolo at the top in Europe for investor relations and ESG aspects. In particular:
- first in Europe for relations with institutional investors and financial analysts
- first for ESG aspects among European banks for the fourth year
- Carlo Messina is Best European CEO for the sixth year
- Stefano Del Punta is Best CFO for the seventh year
- Marco Delfrate is first among IR Professionals for the sixth year
Intesa Sanpaolo’s Board of Directors also once again placed first among European banks, in the specific ranking introduced last year.
Institutional Investor is an independent research provider that has been in business for over 50 years – and the awards are based on the results of a broad survey conducted among more than 1,600 institutional investors and financial analysts.
The positioning achieved in the ranking also confirms the appreciation by the financial community of the Bank's ability to deliver strong and sustainable results, to realize innovative industrial projects - which translate into significant value creation and distribution - along with the great sensitivity towards ESG issues.