Intesa Sanpaolo for the NRRP: over €98 bln allocated of the €400 available
In June 2022, Intesa Sanpaolo had already financed projects worth more than €98 billion coming under the scope of the 2021-2026 National Recovery and Resilience Plan (the “NRRP”). Many of these concern the Plan’s Mission 2, the “Green revolution and ecological transition”.
The resources made available by the Group amount to more than €400 billion, of which €270 billion are intended for companies and €145 billion for private individuals.
Intesa Sanpaolo’s role in implementing the National Recovery and Resilience Plan does not, however, end here. With the 4PNRR Programme, Intesa Sanpaolo has made provided customers, SMEs, key accounts, chains and industrial districts with:
- Support in implementing the NRRP
- Specialised competences and vertical expertise brought together in inter-departmental teams
- Solutions of offer, products and services to make the most of the opportunities provided by the NRRP
- The selection of the best market players to offer services that can promptly identify any tenders of interest to the customer and assist with participation
- Information on the Bank’s digital and social channels
- The identification and development of social-impact initiatives, fighting poverty and ensuring educational sustainability, consistently with the missions of the NRRP and that are supportive to the communities and territories.
In March, Intesa Sanpaolo also made Incent Now available, free of charge to customers. This is the platform developed as part of a partnership with Deloitte, which can identify NRRP investments and tenders according to size, geographic location and economic segment of operations of the customer and the characteristics of the initiative (type of benefit, area of investment, amount allocated, deadline, etc.).
Finally, Intesa Sanpaolo has undertaken to involve local entities, which will be managing 30-40% of the NRRP resources.
Some “vertical” initiatives linked to certain production segments have already been organised while others will follow.
Last updated 30 August 2022 at 10:49:45