Intesa Sanpaolo is first in Europe for investor relations
The 2023 Institutional Investor ranking reconfirms Intesa Sanpaolo’s place at the top in Europe for investor relations and more specifically:
- first in Europe for relations with institutional investors and financial analysts
- best ESG program among European banks for the fourth year
- Carlo Messina is Best European CEO for the sixth year
- Stefano Del Punta is Best CFO for the seventh year
- Marco Delfrate is first among IR Professionals for the sixth year
Intesa Sanpaolo was also recognized as the first bank among the "Most Honored Companies" for the quality of relations with investors and its Board of Directors once again placed first among European banks.
The awards assigned by Institutional Investor – an independent research provider that has been in business for over 50 years – are based on the results of a broad survey conducted among more than 1,600 institutional investors and financial analysts.
The positioning achieved in the ranking also confirms the appreciation by the financial community of the Bank's ability to deliver strong and sustainable results, to realize innovative industrial projects - which translate into significant value creation and distribution - along with the great sensitivity towards ESG issues.
Last updated 7 September 2023 at 16:33:25