Support for hospitality and service businesses in Milan, Monza and Brianza
Intesa Sanpaolo is supporting small and micro enterprises operating in the service, tourism and hospitality sectors based in the Milan, Monza and Brianza areas, through the measures of the new €5 billion national Crescibusiness plan which provides for:
- liquidity assistance and secured financing
- no commissions on in-store POS micropayments up to €15 for one year
- no POS terminal and commercial credit card fees for one year
- discounts on insurance coverage and leases of business equipment, furnishings and accessories to contain operating costs
The initiative aims to help through the crisis artisans, traders and small hotel operators affected by rising energy and raw material prices and the international crisis, by encouraging investment in:
- energy efficiency
- reducing environmental impact
In fact, Intesa Sanpaolo has recently allocated €2 billion to the tourism sector, in addition to the €6.7 billion of new finance disbursed since 2020, intended for companies with projects in line with the objectives of the Fondo Rotativo Imprese (Business Revolving Fund) recently launched by Italy's Ministry of Tourism.
The measures for local businesses were presented at a meeting promoted together with Confcommercio Milan, Lodi, Monza and Brianza and Federalberghi Milan.
Last updated 22 March 2023 at 14:56:20