Intesa Sanpaolo is confirmed first in Europe for relations with institutional investors and financial analysts and for ESG aspects and is the first bank among the "Most Honored Companies" for the quality of relations with investors.
For investors and financial analysts who took part in the Institutional Investor survey:
- Carlo Messina - best CEO of European banks for the fifth year
- Stefano Del Punta - best CFO
- Marco Delfrate - best Investor Relations Professional for the fifth year
Intesa Sanpaolo received positive reviews not only for its management, but also for:
- best Investor Relations team for the fifth year
- first place for ESG Metrics in European banks for the third year
Further awards were obtained in the categories:
- Grand Prix - Best Overall Company in Investor Relations
- Best Company in Investor Relations - Financial Institutions
In the 2022 Survey, a ranking for the Boards of Directors was introduced, and Intesa Sanpaolo's Boards of Directors ranked first among those of European banks.
The awards were assigned by Institutional Investor, an independent research provider with a strong reputation among institutional investors and financial analysts, based on the results of a broad survey conducted among approximately 1,400 institutional investors and financial analysts.