How to submit questions before the Shareholders' Meeting
This section offers Shareholders the chance to submit questions on items on the agenda even before the Shareholders' Meeting, in accordance with art. 127-ter of the Consolidated Law on Finance.
Entitlement to exercise this right is proved by certification issued by the intermediary which confirms share ownership and indicates the specific right or, alternatively, by the notification of attendance at the Shareholders' Meeting sent by an authorized intermediary.
Questions submitted in writing before the Shareholders' Meeting are answered at the latest during the meeting, also collectively with others of the same content, after confirming their relevance to items on the agenda and the asker's entitlement.
Questions must contain details identifying the Shareholder and, for organisational reasons, must reach the Company by 4 May.
Questions may be submitted by:
1. the special form attached here
2. e-mail to email@example.com
3. ordinary mail addressed to "Intesa Sanpaolo Spa – Ufficio Soci, Piazza San Carlo 156, 10121 Torino"
4. fax to +39 011 555 6396
In any event it is important that:
- a copy of the certificate of entitlement is attached, or
- details are given of the notification of attendance at the Shareholders' Meeting sent by an authorized intermediary.
The question submission form was active up to and including May 4th 2011.
Last updated 8 April 2011 at 09:50:00