The Intesa Sanpaolo Mobile App is “Overall Digital Leader” in EMEA
According to US research company Forrester, the Intesa Sanpaolo Mobile App is the “Overall Digital Experience Leader” among all the evaluated EMEA banking apps, with a perfect score in mobile functionalities and user experience.
The report "The Forrester Digital Experience Review™: EMEA Mobile Banking Apps, Q2 2022” also declares that Intesa Sanpaolo is the best practice in four out of thirteen categories:
- money management, for the analysis support offered to customers in the app to understand how and where to spend and how they can optimise their money management
- money movement, for the tools enabling money to be sent and payments made, also using evolved instruments for their bills and everyday spending
- navigation, for the ease of navigation, clarity of information architecture and the elements displayed on the page, which make for simple, inclusive navigation
- privacy cues and content, for the clarity and transparency with which the app manages the contents related to privacy and permissions requested from customers.
The following characteristics of the Intesa Sanpaolo Mobile App were highlighted in particular:
- rigorous, solid design process
- wealth of practical contents
- completeness of the spending analysis tools
- innovations applied to facilitate searching for documents and information
- new tools to make the app more accessible.
The Intesa Sanpaolo Mobile App is used by 8 million customers and, with one and a half billion log-ins every year and 136,000,000 transactions (data referring to the last 12 months), has supported the purchases of products and services concluded on digital channels, which today account for almost 40% of total sales made by the Banca dei Territori.
Last updated 8 July 2022 at 19:12:42