Intesa Sanpaolo focuses on innovation and information technology with new Area
Intesa Sanpaolo has launched a new Governance Area dedicated to innovation and information technology with the aim of:
- further strengthening the relationship with the business
- making the development of technology solutions even more effective, flexible and integrated
- making the adoption of new technologies such as cloud and AI even more effective, flexible and integrated
- being more attractive on the job market
The new Area stems from the need to put technology at the heart of the transformation of how banking is done: inspired by criteria of simplification and efficiency, it aims to further strengthen the focus on maintaining high service levels while containing costs and risks.
Within the Chief Data, A.I., Innovation and Technology Officer (C-DAITO) Governance Area, which continues to be headed by Massimo Proverbio, three coordination areas have been created:
- Group Technology, entrusted to Enrico Bagnasco
- Digital Business Partner, entrusted to Vanna Alfieri and
- Transformation, entrusted to Paola Papanicolaou
In addition, the Artificial Intelligence and Enhancement of the Bank's Information Assets function (entrusted to Marco Ditta) was strengthened, and the Cybersecurity function (which continues to be led Fabio Ugoste) was enhanced to continue to ensure that customers operate in a secure environment.
The structure will count on the talented individuals already at the company and will be reinforced by the addition of approximately 2,000 IT professionals: they will be recruited from among the best on the market and offered constant professional development and growth over time, making Intesa Sanpaolo an increasingly innovative, attractive employer.
Last updated 29 May 2023 at 09:53:08