Advanced training course for cultural managers: fourth edition launched
The executive course in Management of Artistic and Cultural Heritage and Corporate Collections – a high-level training course that builds the skills of sector professionals – is now in its fourth edition.
The main subjects examined in the course include:
- framing cultural management from a CSR perspective
- the institutional legal context in Italy and abroad
- public-private relations and new forms of partnership
- innovative heritage management practices
- collection management in the private and corporate sector
- the economic and accounting aspects of cultural goods and activities
- strategies for enhancing and expanding the use of corporate and private assets
- project management
- major trends in technological innovation and spillovers to the cultural sector.
Who is the course for?
How is the course conducted?
Who is promoting the course?
Last updated 20 October 2023 at 09:20:52