For the third year in a row, Intesa Sanpaolo will be a Premium Partner of the Decoded Fashion Milan presented by e-potti.com
• It’s all systems go for the fourth edition of the international summit, combining fashion and new technologies, on 15th and 16th November
• A showcase for key players changing the Italian fashion system and innovators in the industry
Milan, 10 November 2016 – For the third year in a row, Intesa Sanpaolo will be a key partner of Decoded Fashion Milan, the international summit dedicated to fashion and digital technologies, presented by e-PITTI.com, which will be held on 15th and 16th November at the Talent Garden Milano Calabiana (Via Arcivescovo Calabiana, 6).
This annual event brings together the key players from the fashion-tech world (brands, retailers, technological stakeholders, start-ups etc.), offering a chance to discuss and share changes to the fashion system and the future of innovation in the industry. The subject of the fourth edition will be Digital Diversity & The Connected Consumer. The heart of the debate, once again, will be the ongoing changes in the worlds of fashion and luxury goods: from developments in retail and e-commerce to the connections between traditional business models and new technologies.
Thanks to the backing of the Group’s Innovation Centre, Intesa Sanpaolo’s presence at this year’s summit will be even more structured:
• The Fashion Pitch: Bootcamp at the e-PITTI.com offices in Milan, held the weekend before the summit (12th-13th November). There will be 10 start-ups involved, including the 5 finalists, who will make their pitches onstage during the event.
The prize for this edition’s winning start-ups will once again be access to the exhibition curated by the Intesa Sanpaolo StartUp Initiative, the banking group’s international acceleration platform.
• SMEs – key players at Decoded Fashion Milan, thanks to the bank’s specialised assistance in internationalisation operations, certain SMEs will be selected by Intesa Sanpaolo from among those who have been particularly outstanding in integrating innovative technological solutions into their businesses.
• Investor Hub by Intesa Sanpaolo – a space for new businesses and Venture Capital firms to meet, compare and discuss.
Other participants in the event include Wood-Skin, which took the highest honours at the latest edition of the StartUp Initiative Fashion & Design 2016 and the chance to take part in Decoded Fashion Milan.
“Supporting an international platform like Decoded Fashion for the third year in a row” explains Maurizio Montagnese, Chief Innovation Officer at Intesa Sanpaolo, “is proof of our ongoing commitment to act as a bridge between the Group’s customers and start-ups in developing their open innovation strategies, especially in an industry as crucial to our country as fashion, which is still able to remain competitive on international markets, by reinventing itself through technological innovation”.
“Once again this year,” says Raffaello Napoleone, CEO of Pitti Immagine and President of FieraDigitale, “we have confirmed our constructive collaboration with Intesa Sanpaolo and its Innovation Centre. For some time now, we have had a shared commitment to innovation in the fashion industry. Through this partnership, Decoded Fashion Milan offers us a chance to create synergies and identify the best start-ups in the fashion-tech industry. The results obtained over the last few years confirm that this is the best format for providing concrete support to new businesses”.
Media relations - Corporate & Investment Banking and International Media
Last updated 10 November 2016 at 14:17