INTESA SANPAOLO MOBILE GLOBAL LEADER AMONG BANKING APPS
- Intesa Sanpaolo announced today that Forrester Research, one of the global leading Research and Advisory companies, has found Intesa Sanpaolo Mobile app as the “Global Mobile Banking Apps Leader”, offering the very best functions and all-round experience
- Intesa Sanpaolo Mobile is the point of reference for more than 12 million multi-channel customers, with more than one and a half billion login, 146 million of transactions and digital sales that account for almost 40% of total sales of Banca dei Territori
- Customers benefit from an innovative, inclusive digital platform that is fully integrated with the physical network
- Stefano Barrese, Head of Intesa Sanpaolo's Banca dei Territori Division, commented: “We have completed in recent years our digital transformation journey that has always put people at the centre with a consolidated and lasting relationship model, based on trust and quality of service. We consider this as an achievement of our digital leadership and a commitment for our new challnge: the launch of Isybank, a pure-mobile digital bank, with outstanding functionalities to satisfy specific needs of our customers operating remotly”
Milan, 29 November 2022 – The US research company Forrester has declared the Intesa Sanpaolo Mobile App the “Global Mobile Banking Apps Leader”, first place amongst all the evaluated banking apps in the world, with a perfect score in mobile functionalities and user experience.
The report published, The Forrester Digital Experience Review™: Global Mobile Banking Apps, Q4 2022, not only acknowledges its digital leadership, but also declares that Intesa Sanpaolo is the best practice at a global level in the following categories:
· money management, for the analysis support offered to customers in the app to understand how and where they spend and how they can optimise their money management
· navigation, for the ease of navigation, clarity of information architecture and the elements displayed on the page, which make for simple, inclusive navigation
· privacy cues and content, for the clarity and transparency with which the app manages the contents related to privacy and permissions requested from customers.
Moreover, the following characteristics of the Intesa Sanpaolo Mobile App were highlighted in particular:
· the rigorous, solid design approach that has supported the creation of an outstanding digital experience accessible to everyone
· the tools offered to customers to help them perform their banking tasks and stay on top of their finances, including a detailed spending analysis
· the innovations applied to facilitate searching for documents and information, like the possibility of using the voice with the appwide search engine
· the new tools to make the app more accessible, with the possibility of using dynamic font-size, activating graphic design options better suited to people with visual impairment and ways to improve legibility.
Intesa Sanpaolo Mobile is the point of reference for more than 12 million multi-channel customers, with more than one and a half billion login, 146 million of transactions and it has supported the purchases of products and services concluded on our digital channels, which today account for almost 40% of total sales made by Banca dei Territori.
Stefano Barrese, Head of Intesa Sanpaolo's Banca dei Territori Division, explained: “The major digital transformation we have completed in recent years, is a result of a solid design method and rigorous user research that puts our customers’ needs and colleagues professionalism firmly at the centre, with a consolidated and lasting relationship model, based on trust and quality of service. We made a huge investment to reach the goal we had set ourselves: to become Mobile Banking Apps Leader in the world after having reached the digital leadership in EMEA with a cutting edge, valuable asset as Intesa Sanpaolo Mobile app.
“This path of excellence” – Mr Barrese concludes: “has led us to now have the maturity we need to address the next challenge: leveraging on our experience we are creating Isybank, a pure-mobile digital bank for our customers and others, and innovating our core banking systems. Isybank will therefore be all-digital for customers not using branches and offers distinctive functions to satisfy the new customer needs operating remotly.”
Media Relations Territorial Bank and Local Media
About Intesa Sanpaolo
Intesa Sanpaolo is Italy’s leading banking group – serving families, businesses and the real economy – with a significant international presence. Intesa Sanpaolo’s distinctive business model makes it a European leader in Wealth Management, Protection & Advisory, highly focused on digital and fintech. An efficient and resilient Bank, it benefits from its wholly-owned product factories in asset management and insurance. The Group’s strong ESG commitment includes providing €115 billion in impact lending by 2025 to communities and for the green transition, and €500 million in contributions to support people most in need, positioning Intesa Sanpaolo as a world leader in terms of social impact. Intesa Sanpaolo is committed to Net Zero by 2030 for its own emissions and by 2050 for its loan and investment portfolios. An engaged patron of Italian culture, Intesa Sanpaolo has created its own network of museums, the Gallerie d’Italia, to host the bank's artistic heritage and as a venue for prestigious cultural projects.
Last updated 29 November 2022 at 09:48