INTESA SANPAOLO MOBILE THE LEADER AMONG BANKING APPS FOR THE SECOND CONSECUTIVE YEAR IN EMEA
- The acknowledgment of “Overall Leader” in the EMEA area comes from one of the leading global Research and Advisory companies
- Stefano Barrese, Head of Intesa Sanpaolo’s Banca dei Territori Division, commented: “Being recognized for the second consecutive year as “Overall Leader” in EMEA confirms the value of our digital transformation process, that is fully coherent with the new business plan 2022-2025. This path of excellence has led us to launch isybank, a pure-mobile digital bank of the Group, available from last June through an even more simple and intuitive app.”
Milan, October 12th 2023 – Intesa Sanpaolo announced today that the US-headquartered research company Forrester Research has named the Intesa Sanpaolo Mobile App the “Overall Leader” in their digital experience review, amongst ten evaluated EMEA banking Apps, for the second year in a row, with the highest scores in mobile functionalities and user experience.
The report published, The Forrester Digital Experience Review™: EMEA Mobile Banking Apps, Q3 2023, not only acknowledges Intesa Sanpaolo’s App as the leader, but also states it gets closer to a super-app with best practices listed in the following categories:
- Account management: Offers a comprehensive and clear overview of past and upcoming transactions and shows extensive transaction details such as location and carbon footprint
- Money management: Automatically and accurately categorize transactions and offer a comprehensive spending analysis with personalized insights and predicted balance
- Search: Intesa's appwide search brings relevant results grouped by category (e.g., actions, archive, movements) and is easy to access throughout the experience.
- Content: Intesa's accessibility mode improves content readability.
- Error avoidance and recovery: The apps provide quick access in their main menus to contact the bank and detailed error messages to help users fix problems.
The following characteristics of the Intesa Sanpaolo Mobile App were also noted:
- useful functions for everyday life, such as paying parking tickets and the possibility of switching their energy provider within the App
- estimate of CO2 emissions linked to the transactions, to make customers aware of environmental issues
- the inclusiveness of the design, with labels under each icon to make contents more readable, and tools to make the App more accessible such as the possibility to change fonts, text size and graphics with subtitles
- the search engine, which can be easily accessed throughout the app and allows to search for contents and arrange transactions using voice too.
“Being recognized for the second consecutive year as Overall Leader in EMEA area confirms the value of our digital transformation process, that is fully coherent with the new business plan 2022-2025 - Stefano Barrese, Head of Intesa Sanpaolo's Banca dei Territori Division, explained. “Intesa Sanpaolo Mobile App is used today by more than 8,000,000 customers, with 1,8 billion log-ins every year and 168,000,000 transactions, and it has supported the purchases of products and services concluded on our digital channels, which today account for almost 40% of total sales made by Banca dei Territori. This path of excellence is accompanied by a reliable and advanced design methodology that always puts customers’ needs and the professionalism of our people at the centre, and has led us to launch isybank, a pure-mobile digital bank of the Group, available from last June through an even more simple and intuitive app”.
For further information
Media and Associations Relations
Intesa Sanpaolo is Italy’s leading banking group – serving families, businesses and the real economy – with a significant international presence. Intesa Sanpaolo’s distinctive business model makes it a European leader in Wealth Management, Protection & Advisory, highly focused on digital and fintech, in particular with Isybank, the Group’s digital bank. An efficient and resilient Bank, it benefits from its wholly-owned product factories in asset management and insurance. The Group’s strong ESG commitment includes providing €115 billion in impact lending by 2025 to communities and for the green transition, and €500 million in contributions to support people most in need, positioning Intesa Sanpaolo as a world leader in terms of social impact. Intesa Sanpaolo is committed to Net Zero by 2030 for its own emissions and by 2050 for its loan and investment portfolios. An engaged patron of Italian culture, Intesa Sanpaolo has created its own network of museums, the Gallerie d’Italia, to host the bank's artistic heritage and as a venue for prestigious cultural projects.
News: group.intesasanpaolo.com/en/newsroom/news - Twitter: twitter.com/intesasanpaolo
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/intesa-sanpaoloInformazioni per la stampa
Media and Associations Relations
Intesa Sanpaolo è il maggior gruppo bancario in Italia – punto di riferimento di famiglie, imprese e dell’economia reale – con una significativa presenza internazionale. Il business model distintivo di Intesa Sanpaolo la rende leader a livello europeo nel Wealth Management, Protection & Advisory e ne caratterizza il forte orientamento al digitale e al fintech, in particolare con Isybank, la banca digitale del Gruppo. Una banca efficiente e resiliente, è capogruppo di fabbriche prodotto nell’asset management e nell’assicurazione. Il forte impegno in ambito ESG prevede, entro il 2025, 115 miliardi di euro di finanziamenti impact, destinati alla comunità e alla transizione verde, e contributi per 500 milioni a supporto delle persone in difficoltà, posizionando Intesa Sanpaolo ai vertici mondiali per impatto sociale. Intesa Sanpaolo ha assunto impegni Net Zero per le proprie emissioni entro il 2030 ed entro il 2050 per i portafogli prestiti e investimenti, l’asset management e l’attività assicurativa. Convinta sostenitrice della cultura italiana, ha sviluppato una rete museale, le Gallerie d’Italia, sede espositiva del patrimonio artistico della banca e di progetti artistici di riconosciuto valore.
News: group.intesasanpaolo.com/it/sala-stampa/news - Twitter: twitter.com/intesasanpaolo
Last updated 12 October 2023 at 12:16