INTESA SANPAOLO: SUBMISSION OF THE SECOND, THIRD, FOURTH AND FIFTH LIST OF CANDIDATES FOR THE APPOINTMENT OF SUPERVISORY BOARD MEMBERS
Torino, Milano, 14 April 2010 – Notice is hereby given that, pursuant to regulations in force, the second, third, fourth and fifth list of candidates, completed with the requested documentation, for the appointment of the Supervisory Board members of Intesa Sanpaolo for the financial years 2010/2011/2012 - on the agenda of the ordinary Shareholders’ meeting called for 28-30 April 2010 - were filed yesterday with the Company’s Registered office and today made available to the public at the Company’s Registered office, at Borsa Italiana S.p.A. and at the Company’s website group.intesasanpaolo.com.
The second list, made up of 9 candidates to the Supervisory Board consecutively numbered, was submitted by shareholders
- Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Padova e Rovigo, with registered office in Padova, Piazza Duomo no.15,
- Ente Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze, with registered office in Firenze, Via Bufalini no.6,
- Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio in Bologna, with registered office in Bologna, Via Farini no.15,
holding overall 1,307,647,306 shares, representing 11.036% of the ordinary share capital:
1. Mario Bertolissi
2. Riccardo Varaldo
3. Gianguido Sacchi Morsiani
4. Gianni Marchesini
5. Marco Ciabattoni
6. Paolo Campaioli
7. Gianfranco Ragonesi
8. Leopoldo Mutinelli
9. Sandro Fioravanti
The third list, made up of 2 candidates to the Supervisory Board consecutively numbered, was submitted by shareholder
- Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A., with registered office in Trieste, Piazza Duca degli Abruzzi no.2,
holding 151,035,648 shares, representing 1.2746% of the ordinary share capital:
1. Gianluca Ponzellini
2. Luigi Arturo Bianchi
The fourth list, made up of 2 candidates to the Supervisory Board consecutively numbered, was submitted by shareholders
- Aletti Gestielle SGR S.p.A.
- Allianz Global Investors Italia SGR S.p.A.
- ARCA SGR S.p.A.
- BNP Asset Management SGR S.p.A.
- Kairos Partners SGR S.p.A. / Kairos International Sicav
- Mediolanum Gestione Fondi SGRpA
- Challenge Funds
- Pioneer Investment Management SGRpA
- Pioneer Asset Management S.A.
- PRIMA SGR S.p.A.
- Stichting Depositary APG Developed Markets Equity Pool
- UBI Pramerica SGR S.p.A.
holding overall 60,040,074 shares, representing 0.5067% of the ordinary share capital:
1. Rosalba Casiraghi
2. Marco Mangiagalli
The fifth list, made up of 2 candidates to the Supervisory Board consecutively numbered, was submitted by shareholder
- Crédit Agricole S.A., with registered office in Paris, 91 93 Boulevard Pasteur,
holding 593,000,000 shares, representing 5.00% of the ordinary share capital through monitoring trustee Roland Berger Strategy Consultants S.r.l. as proxy holder:
1. Jean-Paul Fitoussi
2. Piero Novelli
Last updated 14 April 2010 at 20:38